Coronavirus COVID-19 and Pilates
Updated: Mar 21, 2020
I have a small, immaculately cleaned and well-ventilated studio space that I strive to keep as sterile as possible. This is a private-session only studio space, so you will not be sharing the space with other students.
Here are the steps I am taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1) I thoroughly clean and sanitize the equipment after each and every session.
2) I use an antibacterial/anti-viral Lysol solution to be sure it is killing 99.99% of harmful germs.
3) I have shortened my sessions from 55 minutes to 50 minutes to be sure there is adequate time in between sessions to sanitize the equipment, props, studio space and contact points after every client.
4) I wash my hands before each session and after each session.
5) I encourage everyone entering the studio to wash their hands with disinfecting soap (provided in the restroom) before the start of their session.
6) I require that anyone that is not feeling well, to cancel their session. It's not worth bringing it in to share.
Some of these steps will require your participation, so thank you in advance and I really hope that we can work together to prevent the spread of this icky virus.
Tags: Davis pilates, COVID and pilates, Coronavirus and pilates, pilates safety, Pilates cleanliness, pilates private sessions, pilates and Coronavirus, Pilates and COVID 19, Pilates and COVID, Pilates and COVID-19
#pilatesandcovid19 #pilatesandcoronavirus #covid19andpilates #covidandpilates #coronaviruspreventionandpilates #safepilates #pilatesindavis #davispilates #openpilatesstudio #pilatesstudiosafety #cleanpilates #cleanpilatesstudio